This week is packed full with midterms, projects, summer apps (say what? there’s more?!), stats psets, playing catch up, and just running… in the rain… across campus. And for that, I am grateful there are friends who aren’t to scared to sing raindrops are falling on my head (alert: premaratne classic!) So amidst all of this, I thought I’d just share some of the things that have kept me sane and smiling through this crazy week with no white spaces on my calendar. Woo!
1. This is just beautiful. And really makes me want to learn how to play the piano. One day.
2. This should just make you smile. SMILE.
3. As should Jennifer Lawrence. Maybe it’s just me, but she just comes across as so very real. Not to mention she won an Oscar!
4. Because friends are amazing and one sweet girl reminded me of this.
5. And just one last one: This woman just always inspires me, even as she says… Good morning, America! There’s always room for a little gratitude.